I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it.I sent an e-mail to tillys.com and I didn't even receive a response from them.
I sent another about two months later, to no avail, and finally another one this morning. They have not responded to any one of those e-mails, and their website has flaws to where you are unable to review products on their website. I would not be surprised if there are other pissed consumers from this website like I am because I've talked to a few of my friends about this, and a couple have also ordered from this website, sans satisfaction. It's becoming a problem with them but the appearance of the website is pretty selling.
I advise all pissed consumers on this website to AVOID THAT ONE because it will make you more pissed.
There is also a company from like five years ago that I tried to order a BAPE hoodie from, but they got my money and never sent the product, I was fairly young so I didn't realize that a little over one-hundred dollars isn't the normal price for those kind of products, but I'll post those details in another rating.As far as www.tillys.com goes, avoid this website unless you like glue on your products and no respect as a customer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "I've bought several items from Fashionmia and though there were some problems, they were very helpful and quick in solving them. In general, I have a very good experience and..."