I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it.I sent an e-mail to tillys.com and I didn't even receive a response from them.
I sent another about two months later, to no avail, and finally another one this morning. They have not responded to any one of those e-mails, and their website has flaws to where you are unable to review products on their website. I would not be surprised if there are other pissed consumers from this website like I am because I've talked to a few of my friends about this, and a couple have also ordered from this website, sans satisfaction. It's becoming a problem with them but the appearance of the website is pretty selling.
I advise all pissed consumers on this website to AVOID THAT ONE because it will make you more pissed.
There is also a company from like five years ago that I tried to order a BAPE hoodie from, but they got my money and never sent the product, I was fairly young so I didn't realize that a little over one-hundred dollars isn't the normal price for those kind of products, but I'll post those details in another rating.As far as www.tillys.com goes, avoid this website unless you like glue on your products and no respect as a customer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "I ordered a tribal African print cropped top with a matching maxi skirt on June 28th, 2016 for $37.84. I was going on vacation on July 10th, so I paid..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it. I sent an e-mail to tillys.com..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."