I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it.I sent an e-mail to tillys.com and I didn't even receive a response from them.
I sent another about two months later, to no avail, and finally another one this morning. They have not responded to any one of those e-mails, and their website has flaws to where you are unable to review products on their website. I would not be surprised if there are other pissed consumers from this website like I am because I've talked to a few of my friends about this, and a couple have also ordered from this website, sans satisfaction. It's becoming a problem with them but the appearance of the website is pretty selling.
I advise all pissed consumers on this website to AVOID THAT ONE because it will make you more pissed.
There is also a company from like five years ago that I tried to order a BAPE hoodie from, but they got my money and never sent the product, I was fairly young so I didn't realize that a little over one-hundred dollars isn't the normal price for those kind of products, but I'll post those details in another rating.As far as www.tillys.com goes, avoid this website unless you like glue on your products and no respect as a customer.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "They take too long to respond, and I haven't got my products yet, not even a respond for a refund. The worst client service. I woundn't buy never in this..."
- "I bought several very expensive T-Shirts from Tilly's (www.tillys.com) and when I received them, one had what appeared to be glue damage on it. I sent an e-mail to tillys.com..."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "I stopped in for my regular 3000 mile oil change and of course they did the usually upsale. Normally I try to do one additional thing each time, this time..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."