I placed an order online and mixed up two numbers for my address ( pregnancy brain ) it gave me a notification that the billing address was wrong so I changed it to the correct one, thinking it would change both shipping and billing addresses (since I checked the box that they were the same) I continued with my order. Well it didn't Change the shipping, as soon as I realized what had happened I contacted tillys and they said there was nothing they could do and I would have to wait for the items to be returned before they could re ship them.

I asked ok well what if they don't get shipped back and they told me I was basically out of luck. The address I had put was luckily just a few houses down so I left a note at the house explaining what had happened in hopes they would just give me my items when they arrived. They didn't receive my note in time and sent my package back when it arrived. Well my neighbors just called me saying another package from tillys arrived so I went down there and got it, opened it up and it's something I didn't even order!!

The receipt in the bag isn't even for me or for someone in the same state even!

I have tried emailing them multiple times about my order being sent back and I have got no response and now I have someone else's order on top of it. These people have the most messed up retail system I have ever encountered and I will definitely not be shopping with them anymore.

Review about: Tillys Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments