I ordered over $300 dollars worth of items from them and I paid $30 for two day shipping because I needed the items for vacation. I called and spoke to customer service (Arden to be specific) and she confirmed for me on two different occasions that my items would be there before I left for vacation.......As i'm sure you can already guess they never arrived and I had to go out and spend MORE MONEY to try and find stuff to wear for vacation.

I was so furious that I paid $30 for two day shipping and never received my items on time. It doesn't stop there. My items didn't show delivered until 4 days after my vacations. So a total of 7 days since I was guaranteed to receive them.

I get home from vacation and my items are nowhere to be found. I called Tillys very upset and spoke to Arden YET AGAIN. She said they were starting a claim for my package and it would take 7-10 business days. I would just like to inform you guys, it's been 2 months and I still haven't received any word from them.

Every time I call I sit on hold for over 30 minutes. For some reason every single time I call, Arden picks up the phone and I've even tried to live chat with them, and guess who?! It's Arden. I finally called and asked to speak to a supervisor and after Arden laughed in my face and told me I needed to hold on, she cut me off before I could finish my sentence and had me on hold for over an hour waiting for a supervisor.

I still do not have a single dime back from order after speaking with them and I just went ahead a filed a dispute with my credit card company. Please DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TILLYS.

I AM WARNING YOU. save yourself the headache, time and money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tillys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Tillys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and utter incompetence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tillys and tillys shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments