I ordered over $300 dollars worth of items from them and I paid $30 for two day shipping because I needed the items for vacation.I called and spoke to customer service (Arden to be specific) and she confirmed for me on two different occasions that my items would be there before I left for vacation.......As i'm sure you can already guess they never arrived and I had to go out and spend MORE MONEY to try and find stuff to wear for vacation.

I was so furious that I paid $30 for two day shipping and never received my items on time. It doesn't stop there. My items didn't show delivered until 4 days after my vacations. So a total of 7 days since I was guaranteed to receive them.

I get home from vacation and my items are nowhere to be found. I called Tillys very upset and spoke to Arden YET AGAIN. She said they were starting a claim for my package and it would take 7-10 business days. I would just like to inform you guys, it's been 2 months and I still haven't received any word from them.

Every time I call I sit on hold for over 30 minutes. For some reason every single time I call, Arden picks up the phone and I've even tried to live chat with them, and guess who?! It's Arden. I finally called and asked to speak to a supervisor and after Arden laughed in my face and told me I needed to hold on, she cut me off before I could finish my sentence and had me on hold for over an hour waiting for a supervisor.

I still do not have a single dime back from order after speaking with them and I just went ahead a filed a dispute with my credit card company. Please DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TILLYS.

I AM WARNING YOU.save yourself the headache, time and money.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Tillys. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $300 and wants Tillys to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was utter incompetence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tillys and tillys shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Tillys?

Comments